Tuesday 29 November 2011

About Me...

My name is Ahmad Syazwan B. Idris.. I live in Shah Alam Seksyen 32.. I was born on 19 June 1993.. I'm 18 years old.. I have 3 siblings and I'm the second of 3 siblings.. My hobbies is surfing internet and play football.. Before I lived at Shah Alam I live in Puchong and my primary school was in Puchong, Sekolah Kebangsaan Seksyen 2 Bandar Kinrara... And after that my secondary school wasi in klang, Sekolah Menengah Hafiz.. On 2008 my parents had decided to move to our new house at Shah Alam.. I think Shah Alam is the best house I ever had because it is big and close to my house.. My spm is not going so well.. Before I entered the KUIS, I have applied for entry into automotive college but could not because me spm result is not very good.. After that i decided to entered the KUIS and ALHAMDULILLAH I have accepted and  I have pursued a course in syariah and I believe this is the best desicion for me to extend my education.. In KUIS I have met my old friends while in school and I also met with student who came from African countries... Many activities have done to disciplining students so that they can live independently...Sometimes I feel proud because some of them call me brother because they think I'm the senior at the college but I just entered the college with them.. I think thats all from  me.... Thanks a lot for reading my blog..  Pray for me to succeed in this world  and in the hereafter...Without ALLAH and my parents support I think I will not stand in this college...

the end....
WASSALAM...



No comments:

Post a Comment